Ten years can make a big difference. But, healthy living during that time can make an even BIGGER difference. You can change your stars.
Rome wasn't built in a day; your new body will take time to rebuild. When asked what's the number one thing I recommend for a healthy transformation, I always say consistency. You NEED to be consistent to see a change. There is NO quick fix. Nada. Your consistency is the key.
Here are a few things you can start doing to support your process. Start with one, then add in as you go for healthy lifestyle changes.
• Let go of toxic relationships.
• Add in nutritious food.
• Find an activity you love.
• Honor your healthy boundaries.
• Use non-toxic products in your home.
• Use non-toxic products on your skin.
• Take the right supplements for your individual needs.
• Cut down on sugar.
• Stop drinking soda and start replacing it with better-for-you drinks.
• Eat organic fruit and vegetables. YES, it makes a difference.
• Say no when you want to and yes when you want to.
• Keep an attitude of gratitude; there's always something to be grateful for.
• Cut back on caffeine.
• Let go of limiting beliefs.
You can make anything you want to happen for yourself. Things happen for you, not to you.
You'll be happy to know it didn't take me ten years to get where I am today, but that's when my inner journey back to self-love began.
Need help with positive reinforcement and support? Please email me at Barbara@BarbaraAnnBruno.com to book a complimentary consultation.
Click on the shopping link on my website for more healthy habit resources, including several FREE downloads and programs you can do at your own pace. Don't forget to grab your free shopping guide when there.
Looking for more support in the area of relationships? Register now for the upcoming Essential Healing Fall Retreat. Learn necessary relationship skills that will bring your more joy and improve your life.